Hourly Wedding Planner Service
BEST IF: You are a person who has it under control, but who needs to offload a difficult task (eg. sourcing an obscure service) or who only wish to address a few elements of the party; such as catering, venue, or decor planning, you will need an hourly wedding planner.
Total Party Planner Service
BEST IF: You are either a busy person, or someone who is unsure of their vision for the day and how to implement it, you will need a party planning service. I provide a full service from the beginning to packing and cleaning up after the event.
10% of full budget – includes:
- A list of the most exclusive and desired vendors and suppliers in the areas
- Setting up and booking appointments
- A carefully designed list of questions to ask suppliers at appointments in order to get the best out of the meetings
- A structured and workable budget, with suggestions of how to get the best out of your money
- Multiple venue visits, where we can create a floorplan and decor layout
- Decor, theme, and ambiance styling advice with full inspiration sessions
- Ongoing telephone and email support.
Day of coordination for a maximum of 15 hours to make sure everything runs smoothly from start-to-finish
These party planning services are available all across East Anglia, to make your birthday, baby shower, engagement, or graduation party a memorable and luxury one.