Now what do you do? Need a hand?
Hourly Wedding Planner Service
BEST IF: You are a couple who only wish to address a few elements of the wedding; such as catering, venue, or decor planning.
Total Wedding Planner Service
BEST IF: You are either a busy couple, or a couple who are unsure of their vision for the day. I provide a full service from the beginning to when we wave you goodbye.
5% of full budget – includes:
- A list of the most exclusive and desired vendors and suppliers in the areas
- Setting up and booking appointments
- A carefully designed list of questions to ask suppliers at appointments in order to get the best out of the meetings
- A structured and workable budget, with suggestions of how to get the best out of your money
- A 12-month personalised timeline wedding binder, with hints and tips for making the planning process easier
- Rehearsal dinner one-week before the wedding at your desired venue
- Decor, theme, and ambiance styling advice with full inspiration sessions
- Ongoing telephone and email support.
Day of wedding coordination for a maximum of 15 hours to make sure everything runs smoothly from start-to-finish
Last 12 Weeks Planning Service
BEST IF: You’re a couple that are largely in control of your planning process, but would like someone to help tie up loose ends, communicate with your vendors about the timeline of the day, and to help fully realise your theme. Includes Day-of Wedding Coordination!
‘Day-of’ Wedding Coordination
BEST IF: You’re a couple that wishes to oversee and plan all details, but wants a coordinator around on the ‘big day’ to work backstage to ensure it all runs smoothly
Need something a little bit more relevant and focused? Inquire now for our mini package deals where you can mix and match elements from the Full Wedding Planning Service from £150 on 07476951514